Looking for Positive Friends!

Options
mara9999
mara9999 Posts: 28 Member
This is Round 2 for me. Back in early 2013 I reached my goal weight. And then I gained it back. So here I am again, ready to start again and keep it off this time. My stats now are 5' 7" and 161 lbs. I'm 37 years old. My goal range is 135-140. I'd love to meet more friends who want to help hold each other accountable and provide encouragement. Any size, any age, I'd love to have some positive friends who are active on the site. :) My before/after pic is the second pic on my profile - I want to get back there!

Replies

• William54321
    William54321 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Here to support so add if you wish
  • VolsG8rH8r
    VolsG8rH8r Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'll support you! What are your short term goals?
  • bigrichieAF28
    bigrichieAF28 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    What is your plan to achieve your goals?
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I am here to support you. Ad me if you need a positive friend!
  • mara9999
    Options
    I hope to be able to lose the 20 - 25 pounds by October or November. I'm trying to stay at around 1200 calories a day staying within recommendations on the app (and under 25 grams of sugar). My boyfriend and I walk our dogs for about 30-45 minutes daily, but I'd like to add more bike riding tome to that. I'm not following any special diet, just trying to make better choices. I do love my craft cocktails, so I'll be making room for those in my daily allowance and creating some new sugar free recipes. If you'd like to help support each other, please add me. :)
  • mara9999
    Options
    VolsG8rH8r wrote: »
    I'll support you! What are your short term goals?

Thanks! I hope to lose it all in three to four months, which I consider short term. Long term, I'd like to keep it off this time. :) Staying under my calorie goal of 1200 daily is the plan. I'm not following any special diet, but I am trying to keep sugars low.
  • mara9999
    Options
    What is your plan to achieve your goals?

Sticking to 1200 calories a day while still allowing room for an evening glass or wine or cocktail. :) I walk daily and would like to add in more physical activity also.
  • sdanemrtn
    sdanemrtn Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I am back, needing to lose over 200. Living just north of OKC.