Lunch ideas

Options
CharleyRose1236
CharleyRose1236 Posts: 132 Member
I'm really struggling on what to eat at lunchtime. Normally I would have toast and peanut butter but I want some more healthy.

Can anyone suggest quick and easy lunch ideas please ๐Ÿ˜Š

Replies

• ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I have either a grilled cheese or a Stouffers turkey and stuffing. They are both very low in calories. Are you working? Do you have access to a microwave?
  • Kellg03
    Kellg03 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I do mostly salads for lunch. You can do so many different varieties of them so it doesn't get boring. I just Google salad idea and there's so many. Hope this helps! Good Luck!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I eat either leftovers from the night before, or a sandwich with something on the side (right now cherry tomatoes, cucumbers from my garden, and cottage cheese)
  • Barrera1010
    Barrera1010 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Protein, carbs and veggies. Seasoning is key. Go crazy with it.
  • CharleyRose1236
    Options
    I have either a grilled cheese or a Stouffers turkey and stuffing. They are both very low in calories. Are you working? Do you have access to a microwave?

Heyy thanks for the ideas I love grilled cheese ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm a stay at home mum atm so I have access to a microwave
  • CharleyRose1236
    Options

I should make this a sticky... I say it sooo much.
    Go a grocery store, pick up a large tub of spinach / arugula mix, tomatoes, cucumbers, pepper. Also pick up a whole BBQ chicken.
    Come home, strip the meat of the bones and shred. Portion into 5 day portions. Mix all veggies and also portion. Top with chicken and lunch will be stupid simple for the week.[/quote]

That sounds so good. Thanks for the great idea !! ๐Ÿ˜„