Onderland..Yipeeeeeeee! 43lbs down!

Options
Yes! I finally made it..Words can not explain how I feel! My journey started this yr after just being tired of blaming myself for everything..3 yrs ago,i was in a bad relationship.I was very depressed and I hated who I was.I stayed in the relationship thinking I couldn't get better.I thought no one would love me.I was even so scared of breaking up with him,for the same reason..After praying so much,i just knew I had enough!... ..The problem was I would eat when I was sad,eat when I was depressed,mad,any feeling and I would eat......So when I realized I was finally happy,i could treat myself better.. Then I met my (now husband)..but I went back to the same thinking habits.I knew I had to work on myself first,i would lose a lil then gain alot more.This yr,i said enough is enough! I had to be in control! I had to love myself first! So I did! I didn't find MFP til April,but im so glad I did,its what kept me going! I have made real friends that actually care for me,not just my weightloss but for the things going on in my life.I thank God for helping me love myself..I know it takes time,but i'm alot better now.My goal is to lose a total of 92 lbs,so I would love more friends to help me with my journey...Always remember,that u are worth it.Fight for what you want,yes its hard,n it can take some time,but when you get there,o it feels sooo good! Thanks for reading!

Replies

• Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Great story and I can really relate! I'm glad you found out how to love yourself, that's a key ingredient to any sucess. Great job, so happy for you, can't wait til I'm there too. :)
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Good job! You can achieve anything you want!:flowerforyou:
  • rainbowbuggy
    Options
    I am so happy to have you as my friend. You are awesome! You are worth every pound and then some! LOL....Hugs!
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    nice piece

well done !!

keep up the work

Stu
  • caramel1920
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, you are AMAZING and never forget it!
  • jallen67
    jallen67 Posts: 19
    Options
    great job! so proud of you!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!!! Loved reading your story!
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I knew you could do this! I am so proud of you and you have come such a long way since April. GREAT work!!!! Keep working on it and you will keep getting awesome results! :bigsmile: (((HUGS)))

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you!!!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Thnx everyone!
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ ♪♪♪ ø¤º°`°º¤ø ONEDERLAND! `°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` ♪♪♪ ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    HOOOOORAY! SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU LOVE!!
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Marvelous NSV and Scale victory! Congrats to you! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!