Whoooooosh (and hooooray!)

Options
summpear
summpear Posts: 77 Member
I hit 30lbs this morning!

It's been 1 year of effort (but 20lbs since April, when I joined MFP) with some ups and downs, but I'M HERE.

My BMI is normal for the first time in maybe 9 or 10 years? I weigh the least I have in a very long time.

I still have maybe 8lbs to go, but hitting that 30 mark is an incredible feeling. I was incredibly overwhelmed by it a year ago, but here I am.

What's your success this month?

Replies

• ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should post this in the "Success Stories" forum.
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Hooray!!!
  • hateapples
    hateapples Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So many congratulations. Looking forward to this point though it’s a long way away for me yet.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Great accomplishment!!
  • summpear
    summpear Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hateapples - you'll get there. I remember wanting to cry when I thought about how looking it was going to take me to lose weight... and yet, it came off. And I've done it in a way that feels doable.
  • seatownbibti
    seatownbibti Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    summpear wrote: »
    I hit 30lbs this morning!

It's been 1 year of effort (but 20lbs since April, when I joined MFP) with some ups and downs, but I'M HERE.

My BMI is normal for the first time in maybe 9 or 10 years? I weigh the least I have in a very long time.

I still have maybe 8lbs to go, but hitting that 30 mark is an incredible feeling. I was incredibly overwhelmed by it a year ago, but here I am.

What's your success this month?

Congratulations! So inspiring.