79lbs Down, 5’6 Female, 30yo

Options
furiousmunchkin
furiousmunchkin Posts: 40 Member
edited August 2018 in Success Stories
Hi everyone! My husband and I have been on a weight loss journey the past 16 months. We have lost over 150lbs together (he’s down to 193 and I’m at 177). It’s been a tough road at times with motivation, stalls, getting back on the horse, etc. It definitely hasn’t been linear. I’m so glad we made this choice for ourselves so we can be active with our toddler and live the longest, healthiest lives we can for him!

I’ve just been tracking calories using MFP and I also try to get 10k steps every day (but I don’t get them every day).

I should also mention I was already 25lbs down in the first picture I took. I wish I would have taken one in the very beginning :)

63g0j3akvqab.jpeg

Replies

• shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress. Absolutely amazing. You've done fantastically - well done!!!
  • LaurenMT96
    LaurenMT96 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! We had a similar start weight, i'm currently at 193, you look great! Hopefully i will have as good results when i get into the 170's!
  • Mjcbtl64
    Mjcbtl64 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. Best wishes to the both of you. Keep inspiring and motivating others. You are touching people than you know.
  • ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    congratulations you look HOT keep killing it
  • sexybug6
    sexybug6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look amazing
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    The answer is YES! You're looking fabulous and big ole high fives to you and the hubs for accomplishing this huge feat--BOOM! Also, I love your username it's funny and unique too. YAY to you both!!!!!
  • furiousmunchkin
    furiousmunchkin Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words!
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Kudos to you and your hubby!
  • AKTipsyCat
    AKTipsyCat Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look fabulous!
  • JennifrClaire
    JennifrClaire Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • PaulChasinDreams
    PaulChasinDreams Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Awesome congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!