This is the time

Options
Hi there, my name is Donna and I am a newbie to this group. I am sick of being overweight and I am going to change my situation now. I would love some friends to chat to along the way. I know how to do this and I know I can do this. I am going to believe in myself and not talk myself out of anything this time. :)

Replies

• MyMarionette
    MyMarionette Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You got this!!😎
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Having friends is good, determination is necessary, but do you have a good plan? And are you sick of the lifestyle that keeps you overweight, or just of being overweight?
  • donnamballas
    donnamballas Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank-you and they are both such great questions. I think that I would have to say that I am sick of just being overweight. I do believe I have a good plan as I said I know what to do I just had to do it. Thanks for your reply and making me think......
  • MaryDowning12
    MaryDowning12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Donna you can do this. Praying that you will reach your goals.
  • donnamballas
    donnamballas Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow thank-you so much really appreciate it.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Thank-you and they are both such great questions. I think that I would have to say that I am sick of just being overweight. I do believe I have a good plan as I said I know what to do I just had to do it. Thanks for your reply and making me think......
    Many people truly believe they know what to do, but struggle with doing it, and don't realise that they don't know what to do. So since you seem so open and willing, I'd like to challenge you to outline your plan. To spur you on: a good plan is of a quality that will make your old/current habits/lifestyle seem dull and stressful in comparison. Your new lifestyle is not going to be extreme, even if the change of habits is dramatic.