Started over.

Options
dimplzz
dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
Hello all. I have been on mfp for quite a while now but I am just getting back into the groove. I am 31, married to wonderful man for 5 years (together for 15), have two wonderful kids that are 1 and almost 4. I lost all my baby weight after my first but still didn't get to the weight that I should be. I got pregnant again and am finding it much harder to find ME time this time! I am determined however, that I can do this! I am currently walking/running, doing Turbo Jam/Turbo Fire or any other fun videos that I seem to find. I have lost about 11 pounds but my ticker says zero as this is a new start. Please feel free to add me as a friend and please...... Help me KEEP GOING STRONG!

Replies

• kernowprincess
    kernowprincess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to the site. Lots of new people like me would love to hear your experiences.
  • Eloveg
    Eloveg Posts: 25
    Options
    Amy!

You can do it mama!!!!
  • aunt_hbomb
    aunt_hbomb Posts: 204
    Options
    Sometimes I have to start over every day, sometimes just once a week. The important part is that we don't stop starting over. Welcome back and good luck to you.
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about balancing domestic duties and motherhood with "ME" time. Getting back into the swing of things is the biggest hurdle! You're IN! Welcome back to MFP!
  • dimplzz
    Options
    Welcome back to the site. Lots of new people like me would love to hear your experiences.

My sucess after my first son came from Turbo Jam. I owe 100% of the weight loss to that and eating right!
  • dimplzz
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It is great to have a support system and to know that others go through the same things as you! Cheers! (with a big glass of water! :-D )