How do you post images to your feed?

Options
9DLSpades
9DLSpades Posts: 14 Member
This is a dumb question but how do you post an image to your feed? Thanks!

Replies

• kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about your home page?
  • Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    9DLSpades wrote: »
    I just learned how and you have to do it on the full website and go into your profile and it’s self explanatory from there but there isn’t a way to do it on the app, that I have found yet. Hope that helps😊
  • Arsenal1919
    Arsenal1919 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Adele_D wrote: »
    I just learned how and you have to do it on the full website and go into your profile and it’s self explanatory from there but there isn’t a way to do it on the app, that I have found yet. Hope that helps😊

The app for iPhone/iOS and Android DOES allow for status uploads to include photos to be uploaded simultaneously with your message.

1. Go to APP or its DIARY.
    2. Click the BLUE circle with the PLUS sign at the middle bottom of the screen.
    3. Click the GREEN "STATUS" button.
    4. At the bottom of the panel, about mid-screen, you should see the HYPERLINK "Add a progress photo."
    5. Touch/Click "Add a progress photo."
    6. Then choose whether you want a new camera shot or a photo from the phone's photo library.
    7. Once you pick the photo (or take a fresh one), you get a choice of MFP captions (or none).
    8. Click NEXT.
    9. After your photo is chosen, you type your message/story/info.
    10. Finally, choose SHARE ... you can share with just friends OR the whole MFP community.
  • Arsenal1919
    Arsenal1919 Posts: 211 Member
    Options

Just posted comprehensive instructions for how to do it with either major app.
  • 9DLSpades
    9DLSpades Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback guys!