Has anyone every experienced this?!

Options
Since you guys have started your weight loss journeys (assuming you're working out regularly), do you feel like working out has now become a necessary "itch" you have to scratch almost everyday? Lol like, even on rest days, you feel this pent up energy when you don't work out?

I never felt this way until this past week. I've been working out regularly and fell in love with the post-workout feeling. This morning, I skipped my workout, had a long day at work, and was exhausted when I came home. I put on my PJ's fully expecting to have a rest day today. I've worked out the past 4 days. But then this sudden urge came to me, like I had to work out... I was craving that post-workout, amazing, sore, proud feeling. So without even thinking, I changed into workout clothes and worked out super hard for like 40 minutes. I didn't even know I had it in me today lol! Has anyone ever experienced this?! I know I can't be the only one? :D

Replies

• musicfan68
    musicfan68 Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Yes. When I was walking almost every day, it got to the point where I felt anxiety if I wasn't able to go walk. It would drive me crazy if it was raining or way too hot out.
  • makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You are high on exercise. It's pretty common.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I've been working out everyday for years. It's part of my schedule and my habits. If something throws off my workout, I am not a happy camper the rest of the day.
  • Candyspun
    Candyspun Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options
    musicfan68 wrote: »
    Yes. When I was walking almost every day, it got to the point where I felt anxiety if I wasn't able to go walk. It would drive me crazy if it was raining or way too hot out.

This lol! Even rest days I do something, even just a gentle walk. I find an excuse to do something
  • DebTavares
    DebTavares Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Yes I love to workout. I do 1 hour per day less mills bodycombat bodystep or strong zumba. I aim for 7 days but it usually ends up being 5 or 6.
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Yup definitely. Once you start getting into consistent routine, at least for me, even on rest days - I can get a bit antsy wanting to do something. Today, is a good example. I did a long run, came home and rested up, but later this afternoon I was thinking how I wanted to get out and run some more. LOL. So, yes - you are in good company. :)