Decent but inexpensive wireless noise cancelling earphones?

I love my earphones and I absolutely wouldn't replace them for exercise (I love that they stay put and let ambient noise in).

My problem is, I can't use them when I vacuum without raising the volume so high it hurts, and the stationary bike gets screechy on higher resistances. I'm looking for something with decent noise cancellation but not willing to pay more than $150 since I really like the ones I have. Any ideas?

Replies

• macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    I couldn't find the exact link for the set I have, but I bought something almost identical to these and I find them very comfortable and they do a good job of blocking out noise.

Taotronics bluetooth headphones

~Lyssa
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Thank you! I'm not looking for extreme performance or highest end noise blocking, just the ability to listen without having to turn the volume all the way up. These look like they would be good enough and they're pretty affordable, so, buying them now!
  • Amerane
    Amerane Posts: 136 Member
    I love these : https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MSZSL4I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    They're usually $180ish, but if you wait they'll go down to $120-145 closer to the holidays and sometimes even cheaper. Great quality, excellent responsiveness and range, and the battery lasts FOREVER (I've literally gone weeks without charging them). You can turn the noise cancelling function on and off, and they can also be used wired. Super comfy too.
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Thank you! I'm not looking for extreme performance or highest end noise blocking, just the ability to listen without having to turn the volume all the way up. These look like they would be good enough and they're pretty affordable, so, buying them now!

They do really well for blocking out noise - I hope they work for you!

~Lyssa
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Bose head phones are like the gods of the audio world; they have noise cancellation. You might be able to get a second hand pair from eBay?
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    The ebay idea is a good one. I don't know why I didn't think of it. I've already bought the Taotronics, but if they don't last I'll know where to get my next purchase. Like I said, I'm in love with my current earphones and I actually like that they let ambient noise in. I like being aware of my surroundings and I like not having to take them off when someone talks to me, I just needed something for very specific situations.