YOU ARE!!
  • msstep
    msstep Posts: 3
    Options
    2-egg omelet with low-cal feta, tomatoes, peppers and hot sauce
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Indian spinach daal (red lentils cooked down with ginger, garlic, turmeric, cumin, chillis and mustard seeds mixed with pureed spinch and lots of coriander (Cilantro))

Served with 'bake in the bag' chicken breasts seasoned with tikka curry paste & lemon juice.

Yummy Indian meal :O)
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I have my diary planned out but I'm not sure what to feed the family. I'm making these breakfast tacos with turkey pepperoni, scrambled eggs with onion on corn tortillas. Yummy!
  • han182
    han182 Posts: 82
    Options
    fish fingers and vegetable rice :)
  • wittersby
    Options
    Chicken and mushroom quesadilla! With a TBS of sour cream it's only 430 calories
  • 3ricaAnn
    3ricaAnn Posts: 288
    Options
    I plan out my food the day before or in the mornings. Tonight, since I have no groceries and huuby wanted it, we are having chili dogs and french fries :/ not the healthiest in the world but i am skipping the mayo, cheese, and bbq sauce and using 60 cal slice bread instead of a hot dog bun. And tomorrow is probably going to be baked chicken, homemade corn bread and peas and if I have it baked cream if mushroom rice. but then after that I have absolutely nothing left to make a dinner with thursday night
  • lulabellarama
    lulabellarama Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Chilli beef salad
    Leftover rare roast beef, carrots, spring onion and sugarsnaps on rocket. With a dressing made from soy sauce, ginger, garlic and chilli.
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    breakfast burritos!
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Taco salads tonight.
  • jimmychoo2shoes
    Options
    I hadn't really put too much thought into it, but my boyfriend (who needs meat and a starch at every meal) is working tonight, so I have a bit flexibility. For some reason I was just remembering that I had heard of a grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich. That sounds good. I might make it with almond butter and sliced fruit (instaed of jelly) on Ezekial bread. I might just have carrot sticks for veggie. And maybe a luna bar for dessert.
  • comcatee
    comcatee Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Pizzas made on top of portobello mushrooms instead of crusts and some green beans on the side
  • chubbychristianchick
    chubbychristianchick Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Just so everyone knows what I ended up with:
    I made 8grain whole wheat pasta with fresh zucchini and onion. A ceasar salad. 4 cheese stuffed olives!
    You can check out pics on my blog @ www.chubbychristianchick.blogspot.com