advice and support need help!!!

Options
how do you stay on track with your goal? getting married and need to lose weight! what do you do to eat right? and what exercise works for you? please i need help!

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Your wedding isn't motivation enough?

For me I want to look better and run faster, that's my motivation.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    I logged everything and hit my calorie goal. I fit in most of the foods I loved. I walked and did strength training.

The only thing everyone has in common is that you have to eat in a calorie deficit to lose weight. You will get lots of different answers about what foods or diet and what exercise "worked". Whichever foods satisfy you and fit in your calorie goal and whichever exercise you will do consistently is the key.

Read the Most Helpful Posts threads pinned to the top of each board, lots of great beginner info there!
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I am motivated for my health, and also to look better. I like to walk the treadmill. I don't get bored because I take that time to think about my goals.
  • rock962000
    rock962000 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If you have a certain amount of time until then, then it will be more difficult. I find it best to pace the weight loss to compensate for mistakes such as cheating on the diet.