Read Article and thought I'd give it a try.

Options
I heard about this site and app from a news article I saw online. I have been having difficulties getting the weight loss going and keeping it off. Hoping this tool helps.

Replies

• rock962000
    rock962000 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just stay consistent and take it one day at a time. It's more of a super patience game than anything
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    It can be very useful, if you work it. Like any other tool at your disposal. I highly recommend reading the stickied posts at the top of the getting started and general diet forums. The ones titled most helpful posts are where I would start. They will really help you get the most out of this.

If you find it all too much (there is a lot of info), just start with logging. After a week or two, review your logs and see where you can make small sustainable changes.
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I agree, Log your meals, log your snacks, log any exercise you do. Make it a habit. I started here my second time in May 2018. And I log every day now, and it has been very helpful, and makes me accountable to myself. And then I can go back and see good choices, not so good choices. One of the features I really like is that you can search for topics as well. Chances are someone else has asked the same question once or many times before. So search and see if it helps you. Just reading many of the posts have given me great ideas, that I would never would have thought of on my own. But I have now incorporated as my own. Have Patience, as much as we would like the weight to be gone snap, it is going to take time and patience. Lots of great ideas from many people on this journey. Good Luck!