Hiiii

Options
I'm Ellen, I'm 18 and from England.

Currently I'm 5 foot 7 and I weigh 127lb, I'd like to lose about 7lb pretty much primarily using wii fit. But by doing walking several days a week too.

I'm getting quite a lot of motivation since I was talking with a guy friend the other day, and I was telling him how I had a dream that I was having headaches, and the doctor told me I should lose 7lb. And my friend told me that I really didn't need to, and now I then said I could do it with just a diet and wii fit. And he thinks I can't, so I'm out to prove him wrong (:

Replies

• FlowerTaming
    FlowerTaming Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm Ellen, I'm 18 and from England.

Currently I'm 5 foot 7 and I weigh 127lb, I'd like to lose about 7lb pretty much primarily using wii fit. But by doing walking several days a week too.

I'm getting quite a lot of motivation since I was talking with a guy friend the other day, and I was telling him how I had a dream that I was having headaches, and the doctor told me I should lose 7lb. And my friend told me that I really didn't need to, and now I then said I could do it with just a diet and wii fit. And he thinks I can't, so I'm out to prove him wrong (:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck! :smile:
  • MattySparky
    Options
    You may still be growing no?
  • FlowerTaming
    FlowerTaming Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I probably am still growing, but I feel like if I don't shift these pesky few pounds now then I'll get to the pint when my motabolism has slowed in several years and it'll become more difficult to lose weight.