Beer belly and manboobs

Options
Flecko77
Flecko77 Posts: 1 Member
Gents, i'm just starting out and wonder what the best advice is for losing weight (and inches) off the top half. I'm giving up the alcohol, and have a good diet planned, but wondered if anyone had any secret tips. Thanks in advance

Replies

• fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Just a calorie deficit, there's no secrets.
  • Linkero
    Linkero Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Actually, there is a secret tip. Tho, it's already out there.......KEEP AT IT!!!! You may give up alcohol, start eating good, and even exercising. You'll hit your desired goal, then you may want to stray back to your old life. DON'T!!! Keep with the healthy choices you're making now. Make long term goals like the poster above me suggested, and when you meet those goals, make new ones!
  • dollarbill181
    dollarbill181 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I wish spot reduction was a possibility, unfortunately doesn't work that way.
    From the chest up my body looks amazing, legs are lean, the belly not so much. All you can do is keep doing up with your diet and exercise and it'll eventually work its way off.

Cutting alcohol is a great first step. You don't have to go cold turkey all at once, save it for special occasions.