Hi, new from the Caribbean

Options
Hi. My name is Jennifer, I am 30 years old and live in the Caribbean (St. Maarten). I am a SAHM with 3 kids, 2 girls (5 and 6 years old) and a 2.5 month old baby boy. My goal is to lose about 28 lbs.

Replies

• JenCarty
    Options
    Hi. My name is Jennifer, I am 30 years old and live in the Caribbean (St. Maarten). I am a SAHM with 3 kids, 2 girls (5 and 6 years old) and a 2.5 month old baby boy. My goal is to lose about 28 lbs.
  • phed0017
    phed0017 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen! Welcome to MFP and best of luck to you with the site :)
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou:

Would you mind a family of 4 moving in with you? Can't stand the cold anymore. :sad:
  • JenCarty
    Options
    Thank you.
  • JenCarty
    Options
    What I wouldn't give for the cold right now. I've had about enough of this heat. You can't even go walking outside.
  • Islandgirl74
    Islandgirl74 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am from the Caribbean too (Jamaica)! I've lived in the U.S.A for a long time now, but wanted to say welcome to a fellow islander and SAHM!
    Lots of luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • JenCarty
    Options
    Hi. I have been trying to remember that quote for days now. "nothing tastes as good as being thin feels."
  • JenCarty
    Options
    Thank you. I'm really hoping it works.
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site and good luck with all your goals.