Grad Student with ~170lbs to lose

Options
FatJenRN
FatJenRN Posts: 6 Member
edited August 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hey Everyone,
I’ve done this before but I’m back
27 F - Doctoral Nursing Student

Struggling with binge eating, a hatred of cooking, and a touch of hashimotos hypothyroidism.

I’d love to have some active friends and support along the way.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Could hate of cooking be connected to binge eating? (It was for me.) So what do you cook, when you cook?
  • FatJenRN
    Options
    Could hate of cooking be connected to binge eating? (It was for me.) So what do you cook, when you cook?

No. The binge eating is related to mental health and an aversion to feeling hungry.

I mostly cook chicken, pot roast, and pork roast.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    FatJenRN wrote: »

No. The binge eating is related to mental health and an aversion to feeling hungry.

OK. Are you getting professional help for your mental health issues? Are you just afraid of feeling hungry, or do you routinely starve yourself?
  • FatJenRN
    Options
    FatJenRN wrote: »

OK. Are you getting professional help for your mental health issues? Are you just afraid of feeling hungry, or do you routinely starve yourself?

I don’t have health insurance...but I’m also not super comfortable sharing the inner workings of my mental health on an Internet forum. Just looking for supportive and active friends to show up on my feed.
  • kmtbeaulieu6056
    kmtbeaulieu6056 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello Jen , I'm Kelly and I have 130-140 lbs to lose.