Getting back into it 😅

Options
LJJA1991
LJJA1991 Posts: 4 Member
edited August 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Just back from traveling the past month and haven’t been eating as healthy as I use to or exercising 😩 just started back at the gym and healthy eating again. It’s been super hard getting back into fitness but the burn in my body must mean it’s working 😅 hopefully I will get stronger soon! I also am trying to cycle instead of driving ... saves fuel and burns fat (win,win) !

Replies

• Linkero
    Linkero Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Glad to gear you're getting back on track! It can be difficult traveling. Hopefully we all can encourage you to stay on the path next time you travel!
  • LJJA1991
    LJJA1991 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you , I didn’t even know this app had this to talk to people about fitness and health, quite good! Yes I have a lot of weight to loose. Taking it slow this time and more realistic goals! Thanks
  • Linkero
    Linkero Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Indeed I only discovered it a few days ago! I took a stroll through your feed and you're already off to a pretty good comeback! Keep up the great work and those extra lbs will be gone before you know it ;) Slow and steady will win the race!
  • bigrichieAF28
    bigrichieAF28 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Work hard. Hold yourself accountable. Results will follow.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on getting back on track! I'm just getting back into fitness too and it's hard.
  • mrhonesty
    mrhonesty Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I’m getting back on track after an injury doing squats. It’s a struggle