Love this site

Options
Hello everyone just found this site while surfing the web I think its going to really help me a lot with my weight loss goals. and everyone else also. So good luck to every one.:

Replies

• lemlem
    Options
    Hello everyone just found this site while surfing the web I think its going to really help me a lot with my weight loss goals. and everyone else also. So good luck to every one.:
  • phed0017
    phed0017 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi LemLem! Welcome to MFP. It's true, that WAS a saying about not trusting a skinny chef, but picture a skinny chef in your mind. Do you trust her? Of course you do. Now picture yourself, the best you, you're thin, in shape, Do you feel you can trust this person? Of course you do, this is a man who cares about his health! Go for it! and best of luck to you.
  • lemlem
    Options
    Thanks, phed0017
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Welcome,, Lemlem!!! Actually, maybe we should give MORE props to skinny chefs... Just think, if you can make something good for you that tastes awesome, you'd definitely be more appreciated... Any tips or suggestions for making brussel sprouts more edible?:laugh:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.