Wedding ring!!

Options
Today, I woke up "feeling thinner" and thought that I would try on my wedding ring that I haven't been able to wear for the last 5 years. It fit!!! Woo, hoo:bigsmile:

Replies

• j99li
    j99li Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! Soon you'll need it resized! when I lost 50 lbs I had to get my wedding ring taken in a whole size ! :) It's a great feeling! :)
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • kandy221
    kandy221 Posts: 79
    Options
    Congrats!
  • dakota1903
    Options
    Congratulation!!!
  • mrsclc
    mrsclc Posts: 73
    Options
    Yay!!! I know that feeling!! Mine was getting too tight to wear & it was so sad not wearing it. Just the little amount of weight I've lost & mine is back on too!!! Happy for you!!! :happy:
  • tiggerlilly1001
    Options
    That is wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Today, I woke up "feeling thinner" and thought that I would try on my wedding ring that I haven't been able to wear for the last 5 years. It fit!!! Woo, hoo:bigsmile:

Isn't it awesome, I am wearing mine too for the first time in many years! More than 5!! Tried them on last night and they fit, still a bit tight but I can get them on and with a little soapy water get them off!!
  • digitalsinner
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    This was my favorite thing. I got really heavy last summer and could no longer wear mine. When it fit again, I was a very happy bunny. I still get a kick out of it going on and off without effort. That will never get old.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!! Congratz!!!
  • missy57
    missy57 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    that is so great i cant wait till i can wear my rings agin
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to wear mine again, I've only been married for 9 months so I hate not having them. I had lost a bunch of weight, so when I got my rings sized when we got engaged, I got them sized for that weight.

I've gained since the wedding, and they are very tight now. Right now I am wearing a fake set that I bought from overstock.com for when I get pregnant and need a bigger size due to swelling, but I have to wear them now :( They're pretty, but I want my real set back!
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    WOW!! now that finger can stop feeling NAKED.. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :happy: :happy: :heart: :heart:
  • DisneyChick67
    Options
    You should feel so proud of yourself !! I am longing for the day I can wear mine again !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!