Hi newbie here!!

Hi I am Clair.
I have been on Myfitness pal for sometime, but keep stopping and starting. After a bit of a bad start to the year and my weight creeping back up im determined to shift at least 2 stone. This is my start goal.
3/4 years ago I managed to lose 2.5 stone and got really into the gym and fitness classes. Sadly due to my own stupidity I started eaten loads of rubbish and due to ill health the gym and classes had to stop, but now im back almost fighting fit :) More detemined than ever to get back into it all.

Replies

• MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Welcome Clair!

MFP is a great place where you will find a lot of great support! Make lots of friends - they are key to keeping you motivated!

Also - the forums are a wealth of information. I strongly suggest reading the sticky notes at the top of each category. Also, use the search function - just about every topic under the sun has been covered and you'll glean a lot from Search.

Good luck to you on your journey - you've taken the first step so now keep putting one foot in front of the other!
  • Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Hi im Jade, only started really today but signed up lastnight. I love this group loads of support everywhere its great! Wow u lost 2.5stone lets get back into action. Everyones here for the same thing its great. Add me as a friend if u like :) xx
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Welcome Clair!

MFP is a great place where you will find a lot of great support! Make lots of friends - they are key to keeping you motivated!

Also - the forums are a wealth of information. I strongly suggest reading the sticky notes at the top of each category. Also, use the search function - just about every topic under the sun has been covered and you'll glean a lot from Search.

Good luck to you on your journey - you've taken the first step so now keep putting one foot in front of the other!

Can i copy and paste this too please?? **giggles**
  • Welcome back! I just started yesterday and already love it :-)