Your Last/Next Concert

Options
sdanemrtn
sdanemrtn Posts: 187 Member
Let's hear it, my musically charged people!

Last concert: Last Thursday, Gym Class Heroes, The Offspring, and 311.

Next concert: Friday with Shinedown and Godsmack.

Replies

• sdanemrtn
    Options
    Last concert : Five finger death punch

Next concert : Social Distortion

Been dying to see FFDP. And they were just here not too long ago. Fail. 🤬
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    I think the last concert I went to was hearing impaired kitty (Def Leopard), next one will depend on who gets here again. Want to see FFDP, WoTE, Abney Park, Apocalyptica, or Weird Al. All of which had concerts I missed this year :( though might make a road trip if one is relatively close.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    my brother has tickets to evanesence (?) this saturday and wants me to go with him. i never heard their music before so im not sure if i should go. anyone a fan of them here and think its worth going ? he has 2nd row tickets

Does your brother hate you or something?

Don't do it!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    everybody I want to see are performing too far away.

I would love to see Pat Metheny or Larry Carlton, maybe Tom Waits... I just don't feel like traveling to Yokohama or Estonia to see them.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    my brother has tickets to evanescence (?) this saturday and wants me to go with him. i never heard their music before so im not sure if i should go. anyone a fan of them here and think its worth going ? he has 2nd row tickets

I was once a fan of Evanescence (Amy Lee). "Tourniquet" was my anthem. You should still go for the sake of quality family time. Enjoying your brother's favourite band with him and of a genre (alternative rock/metal) which is not to your liking or preference, might surprise you. I've not once regretted joining friends for Folk/Indie concerts.
  • St4rFire
    St4rFire Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Last: Halestorm/In This Moment

Next: Fleetwood Mac
  • KatrinaDelRey
    KatrinaDelRey Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Last: avenged sevenfold

Next : not sure but I did see FFDP is coming to my area so I just may 🙂
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Drake and Migos
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Last concert: Coachella 2018. Beyonce and Alison Wonderland. The Indie musicians didn't disappoint. First Aid Kit were ethereal ... They punctuated everything Coachella is about.

Next concert: Bocelli @Las Vegas in November.

Tonnes of Christian bands play once every month. My church is a mega-church, so it's fairly regularly.
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    Last - Massive Attack two weeks ago

Next - I wanted to see Cigarettes after Sex and Bastille at a music festival this weekend but other plans got in the way. Don't know really. The Cat Empire are coming to town this October, maybe I'll go. Fest days are over for the year around here and I missed Untold too (GAH!!)
    my brother has tickets to evanesence (?) this saturday and wants me to go with him. i never heard their music before so im not sure if i should go. anyone a fan of them here and think its worth going ? he has 2nd row tickets
    Go for the experience, why not? You may not like They're a good band. To be fair, I moved on from the genre after their hugely successful Fallen album (like... maybe 12-13 years ago?) so I have no idea how the newer stuff sounds, but how bad can it be if they're your brother's favorites?
  • megsta91
    megsta91 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Last concert : Dirty Heads (June)
    Next concert : Nahko and Medicine for the People + Dispatch (September)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Last Concert: Foreigner, Whitesnake, Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience (7/28)
    Next Concert: Donnie and Marie (8/11)
    Next Concert: Brooks & Dunn / Reba McEntire (8/17)
    Next Concert: Steve Miller (8/23)
    Next Concert: Greta Van Fleet (9/14)

• sdanemrtn
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Last Concert: Foreigner, Whitesnake, Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience (7/28)
    Next Concert: Donnie and Marie (8/11)
    Next Concert: Brooks & Dunn / Reba McEntire (8/17)
    Next Concert: Steve Miller (8/23)
    Next Concert: Greta Van Fleet (9/14)

This is legit an amazing lineup.
  • Capt_Merica
    Capt_Merica Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Last concert - Blue Oyster Cult
    Next - Slayer, Anthrax, Testament, Lamb of God, Napalm Death
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    Last concert: KISS
    Next: Uncertain, haven't really bothered to see who's playing

• bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Next: Bojack playing 90's and early 2000's pop, rock, and hip hop, acoustic style at the local pub ;)
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Last - Blue October
    Next - I love the 90s with Salt N Peppa, Coolio, Biz Markie, Rob Base and 2 Live Crew BUT might throw in Kid Rock and Brantley Gilbert right before weather dependant
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Last concert-Wombats, The Pixies, and Weezer
    Next concert-Gym class heros, offspring and 311
  • deetails26
    deetails26 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Well feeling out of place as a country fan lol last saw Zac Brown Band and Chris Stapleton about a month ago, going to Jason Aldean this Friday and in just over a month Brantley Gilbert & Kid Rock :)