Down 70 lbs since Feb 1st

Options
beforeafterz.jpg

It has been a while since I posted a before and after, but I just want everyone to know that with hard work and a disciplined diet, everyone can be successful!

Since Feb 1st I have lost 70 lbs, and I'd like to lost another 30 lbs before November!

My week consists of the following:

Monday-Thursday (2 per day)
4:30am- workout 30-40 minutes
6:00pm- workout 60-90 minutes

Friday- No Workout

Saturday and Sunday, workout 90-120 minutes

My diet is limited to 1200 calories, mostly gluten free and organic items. In addition, I only eat organic chicken breast, I do not eat any other meat. I DO NOT eat pizza, sweets, or anything else that you tend to crave! Occassionally I'll have a skinny cow icecream, but that is it!

I wish you all continued success!

Lots of Love- Dana

Replies

• alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Looking good, cgratulations. Here's to your continued success.
  • mariedingle
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! You have proven to us that this does work. I wish you success in losing 30 more!! you look great!!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing to lose that much weight in that time! Doin great girl!
  • colorfulcupcakes
    colorfulcupcakes Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing, way to go! And 4:30 am??? OK, I'm inspired!
  • pippyrlz23
    pippyrlz23 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look great!
  • danamfinn
    Options
    I dont think my photo is working- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • kristina509
    kristina509 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! You look wonderful!
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    I dont think my photo is working- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah I had to copy and paste the URL into a new window.
  • danamfinn
    Options
    okay fixed the pics, thanks!
  • amie031182
    amie031182 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm impressed by how disciplined you are with your workouts. Keep up the great work!!
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!!! Keep up the good work and good luck on your journey to you goal:)
  • Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You need to change your user name from "danamfinn" to "DamnImFine"! Great job!
  • danamfinn
    Options
    You need to change your user name from "danamfinn" to "DamnImFine"! Great job!

Hahaha, that is awesome! At the gym I am known as the Finninator, but I like your idea!
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    Congrats! YOu have super-willpower! You should be very proud, not everyone could do what you've done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!