Trying again

Options
Nefetete
Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
Hi all, I was on MFP about 4-5 years ago and lost close to 60lbs with the help of app and the great community. Now back again to lose another 50 after giving birth to my adorable son. Looking for friends, to motivate and keep each other accountable. Pls send me a friend request if interested.
Cheers and good luck to all of us during this journey.

Replies

• ResaB902
    ResaB902 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, I’m on the same boat my son just turned a yr old and I am having the hardest time getting rid of these last 30lbs. Hope we can help each other on this journey 😊
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm returning again after having a baby who just turned 4 months old. I lost 80 lbs a few years ago, but I regretfully gained that all back a year later and then I get pregnant, so I know exactly how you feel! I'll send you a request!
  • Nefetete
    edited August 2018
    Options
    FR send & accepted, glad to find new moms in the same situation as me. It’s difficult looking after a baby and trying to lose weight. It’s all a juggling act.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I just returned as well. I lost 25 lbs two years ago on MFP and then regained it back and then a little more on top of that. :blush: So I'm back to stick with it this time. We can do this!
  • TermTimeOnly
    TermTimeOnly Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Same for me, although without the excuse of having babies:/ lost 60lbs last time , put 10lb per year back on (its only 1lb a month, so kinda didn't notice until too late!), so got 50 to lose this time round. And the knowledge that i can't stop logging when I get there!
  • Nefetete
    Options
    Same for me, although without the excuse of having babies:/ lost 60lbs last time , put 10lb per year back on (its only 1lb a month, so kinda didn't notice until too late!), so got 50 to lose this time round. And the knowledge that i can't stop logging when I get there!

Absolutely, I think that was my downfall too, stop logging when I reached my goal weight last time. The baby was just added weight gain.
  • ggoss10
    ggoss10 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just came back as well! In the midst of having three kiddos (6, 5, 2.5yrs) I managed to lose sight of my health. So I'm circling back hoping to loose at least 50 lbs. But starting small and trying to focus on the NSVs. I would love some friends and support. I tend to be GREAT at giving up on my health journey.