Options
    Welcome! Keto power!!! 💪👌👍
  • kristatzitzi
    kristatzitzi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I’m starting tomorrow!
  • officialjamieryde8020
    Options
    I’ve been eating almost keto for about three weeks now, no sugar at all, no refined flours at all, and honestly I’ve not seen any encouraging results. I don’t calorie count but I don’t eat a lot either. This is really starting to discourage me! I’m hoping to get some exercising tips and motivation to help my weight-loss get along a bit faster
  • sunface01
    sunface01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just starting! Two days in. Any tips?? So far I can’t seem to hit my fat grams without going over in calories??
  • hopelesslyObese4everrR
    Options
    I’ve been eating almost keto for about three weeks now, no sugar at all, no refined flours at all, and honestly I’ve not seen any encouraging results. I don’t calorie count but I don’t eat a lot either. This is really starting to discourage me! I’m hoping to get some exercising tips and motivation to help my weight-loss get along a bit faster

Well what have you been eating exactly? Maybe youve been adding too much oil when cooking , that adds a ton of calories

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

If you are having difficulty you should probably start a thread on one of the help boards to get more specific answers for you. Unfortunately, I think all the advice you will get is probably to start by calorie counting and see what your actual intake is. Humans are terrible at judging whether they are eating alot or not.
  • dollarbill181
    dollarbill181 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    How many grams of carbs are you currently consuming?
  • trainwreck8480
    trainwreck8480 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just getting started with keto...anyone want to be friends?
    Feel free to add me, I've got 150+lbs to lose.
  • abanek1
    abanek1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yes. Please friend me. Just learning the ropes.
  • Junebug2022
    Junebug2022 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    AndyLadd27 wrote: »
    I love the keto and If lifestyle!! Best decision I ever made...health wise!!! 😅 Any vacations on Keto tips?

Eat everything but the breads, sauces, and rice. 👌💯
  • NGentRD
    NGentRD Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Been on it for just over 2 years. I do more of a cyclic keto diet now but I couldn’t imagine anything else. People say it’s not magic but if it works for you and you see results, it starts to feel like it is.
  • PaulChasinDreams
    PaulChasinDreams Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    NGentRD wrote: »
    Been on it for just over 2 years. I do more of a cyclic keto diet now but I couldn’t imagine anything else. People say it’s not magic but if it works for you and you see results, it starts to feel like it is.

Yup