Bob Harper Diet pills?

Options
I'm not thinking about using them at all because I don't really believe in weight loss pills.

But I was wondering what everyone else thought about it? Or if there are people who have used it.

I just saw a commercial for it. Thought it was interesting because I love Bob Harper (Gogo Biggest loser! Haha), and never thought he would have made a diet pill.

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Some people will do anything for money.
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I think it's pathetic that Bob is pedaling pills out there. It goes against everything he teaches on TBL. It's so sad to see. I think Jillian is making tons of money on her exercise plans, and he jumped on the band wagon. They're both losers, and not in the good way!

Sorry, that's my rant. And just my opinion!
  • jessicahelene
    jessicahelene Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Agreed -- Jillian has some diet-pill-esque products on her website too. I think it's pretty lame.
  • nelson6500
    Options
    I tried the Julien Michaels clense. It was a waste of 15 bucks. Nothing happened. In fact, I felt more bloated and heavy then before I started. I usually don't buyt this kind of stuff but thought mayne it was a good way to get started.
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    it was interesting because I love Bob Harper (Gogo Biggest loser! Haha), and never thought he would have made a diet pill.

I work for a publisher and he/his agent recently tried to pitch a diet book. The proposal was all about marketing and audience and when asked about the actual diet plan itself, it was made clear that there was no prescribed diet to go with the book- the content was irrelevant.

He's a face of a brand.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Some people will do anything for money.

Sad but true!
  • amberlee2011
    Options
    I actually bought some apetite supressant pills when I started using this site, but only took them twice. They made me feel so jittery and my heart beat fast. It's called Leptoprin. That was $40.00 down the drain.

I saw Jillian had something that was like a flush next to the diet pills also. I don't really think any of it is healthy and I agree with you that it seems odd they would market these products, but it's tons of money in their pockets. Everyone wants that quick fix.