Purples where are u?

Options
MIA!I know its a cliche but its monday and im starting fresh im going to start logging calories and excersise. Im really trying to get my but in gear times a wasting away and the inches are not. How is everyone else havent seen anybody around. Hope you all had a good weekend.

Replies

• kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    MIA!I know its a cliche but its monday and im starting fresh im going to start logging calories and excersise. Im really trying to get my but in gear times a wasting away and the inches are not. How is everyone else havent seen anybody around. Hope you all had a good weekend.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I know it's a cliche but, I was thinking the same thing. I haven't logged my calories consistantly in over 2 weeks. Since everyone got sick. I've worked out but, again not consistantly. I've been on a plateau for way too long now. I'm in it with you. Got to kick it up a notch. I worked out on the bike for 20 mins this morning and an hour on my bowflex. Tried some new leg stuff. I felt it. burned494 calories all together! So I'm with you Kirstina!
  • nicolet04
    Options
    Hey purples!!! i had a REALLY bad weekend, but today im back!! im starting p90x today and im really excited! hope everybody had a great weekend!!!
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Glad to know im not alone :smile:
  • suprjewels
    Options
    So it is a new begining for us Purples! Lets get back on the ball! We are going to kick weigh in s butt! well, maybe not this week but, definately next week.:bigsmile:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    im here!!! i had a pretty good week lost 7lbs last week but i excercised very hard...i hope everyone has a great week and much success!!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I am here but eating fairly well and need to pick up on some exercise,,,where is Renea77?
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey Purples!! I was at work today and 12 more hours tomorrow. Not too sure about Wednesday yet! Losing weight slowly but haven't been working out or eating too great this week. My best friend is bringing me lunch tomorrow too. Don't know what just yet either! I hope we do good this week and if not next week we will kick butt!

GO PURPLE!!
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    I just cant get into logging :mad: Im so tired in general i know im not eating or excersising properly but i just cant move my butt!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I just cant get into logging :mad: Im so tired in general i know im not eating or excersising properly but i just cant move my butt!
    You just got to do it. Once you are back on track it will get easier. Try with just logging exercise. Then when that becomes routine add food. Exercise is alot easier to add and less work I think. Or tell us what you do for exercise. It wouldn't be the same as logging it. but, maybe you'd do more or longer if you had to admit what you did outloud. Just an idea! Hope you get some motivation.

I've ate pretty well today. Logged all for the day and I'm under by about 50. I even got taken out for an early lunch to Denny's. I'm proud of my choice. I didn't do too bad for fast food. I exercised this morning and am going to do more tonight. I'd have extra calories tonight. But, I made those 88 calorie brownie that are in the recipe log, last night. So I have something to fill those exercise calories up. :bigsmile: So far so good. Since Monday I've logged both days and exercised both days. Gonna try to do more today than yesterday. Get back up to my 2 hours of cardio and strength I was doing before the sickness attacked my house. :laugh: :grumble: Get past this stupid plateau and get under 200. That is my goal by next weigh in next week.
    Hope all is well with my fellow purples! Move more than you eat! We can do this!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I think we had a group fall off the wagon session. I was still doing OK, but not logging. I am also not allowed to be on the forum at work. So that cuts down my participation. I'm still here and I'm still working.
    Good luck to everybody!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Carry a notepad and log on it
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey you all! I have been working my butt off at work. That is the only real exercise I am getting. I know it isn't enough and I need to get back on the wagon. And I promise I am!! I hope everyone else is doing pretty good. Stay strong purples! We can do this!