Hopeful newbie

Options
I am looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know you. I am very motivated to lose these pounds I managed to gain. Sure was easy packing them on .. taking off is another story. I look forward to feeling better which is my main goal "A Healthier Body Mind & Soul." :heart: (Looking better will be an extra appreciated benefit) I thank you all in advance for your encouragement & I hope to be a Welcomed Newbie. I in return will do my best to support you!

Replies

• GypsyQueen
    GypsyQueen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know you. I am very motivated to lose these pounds I managed to gain. Sure was easy packing them on .. taking off is another story. I look forward to feeling better which is my main goal "A Healthier Body Mind & Soul." :heart: (Looking better will be an extra appreciated benefit) I thank you all in advance for your encouragement & I hope to be a Welcomed Newbie. I in return will do my best to support you!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are certainly getting started with the right attitude! :flowerforyou:

We're a pretty friendly bunch, you'll have a good time. :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • sassekel
    sassekel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome my friend.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Welcome.

I love your Name GypsyQueen:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You will love this site. Lots of great people. Beware you will get hooked.

Kathy
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:smile:

Your goals and situation are similar to mine:heart:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • GypsyQueen
    GypsyQueen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Allenhm .. Sassekel .. plantlady99 ..Sunflower8926 .. Lauramg ...Thank you all for your Welcome. I am looking forward to checking in on you and becoming one of the losers :wink: