Books? Magazines? Blogs?

Options
I don’t know about you but I love reading up on nutrition and finding new recipes. I follow some bloggers and I’m wondering if any of you have recommendations. Books, magazines, websites, blogs, videos?

Replies

• elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Half Baked Harvest is one I like. And I've been trying some low carb recipes from Delish. I find that I have to make modifications to some recipes, to keep the fat content down, but looking at these always gives me new ideas.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I like thugkitchen.com. It's a vegan blog with a serious attitude (and liberal use of the F-bomb), but the recipes are innovative and legit, and will please vegans and carnivores alike.

I also like epicurious.com-- particularly the recipe finder feature that allows you to find recipes including or excluding specific ingredients
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I love the Half Size Me podcast
  • Nmira09
    Nmira09 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I like thugkitchen.com. It's a vegan blog with a serious attitude (and liberal use of the F-bomb), but the recipes are innovative and legit, and will please vegans and carnivores alike.

I also like epicurious.com-- particularly the recipe finder feature that allows you to find recipes including or excluding specific ingredients

I love thug kitchen also! I also love YouTube videos by Deliciously Ella and her cookbook
  • sam_juggins
    sam_juggins Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    nowine4me wrote: »
    I love the Half Size Me podcast

Thanks for this, I'll give this one a listen.
  • confidenceinrain
    confidenceinrain Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've cooked a few things from The Iron You and they've all been excellent!
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options