Friend Request

Options
Hello everyone,

I have been on this site now for two weeks and I am doing great so far. However I am looking to expand my support network on here (only have 2 so far) so if you are interested, send me a friend request. I have 100 plus pounds to lose and would like any support/encouragement I can get!

Thanks

Replies

• Mudprints
    Options
    Hello, my name is Monica and I am a group fitness instructor. Would love to help keep you motivated as I run a boot camp and have several of my clients on here that I motivate and support. Keep up the good work! I noticed you have lost 5lbs already. Are you exercising?
  • tcaudill1014
    tcaudill1014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm Tiffany. I've only been losing weight for 1 1/2 weeks. I also have over 100 to lose to hit my goal. You can totally do this! Happy to offer encouragement!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP! You can absolutely do this! Feel free to add me if you like and best of luck to you on your fitness journey!
  • kaimi2011
    kaimi2011 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started on this website. welcome to be friends for this weight loss journey.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just wanted to welcome you to MFP. I'm Robert here to help give support and help answer any questions. Please feel free to add me to your friends list. I hope your having a good day!! Have a great work out today!!

Robert
  • gretchen0824
    gretchen0824 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Gretchen, work full time as a floor nurse at a nursing home, am about to be back in school for my RN, am a wife and mom of 3

looking to lose about 40 lbs

feel free to add me as a friend
  • jkendallrn1
    Options
    I too am new here as of today and I have 100 pounds to lose. I quit smoking last January and have gained 20 pounds since. I am thoroughly disgusted with myself and need to get back to eatting healthy and exercising. I've found that if I am trying to lose weight, exercise and eat right I am much more successful when I have a "buddy" that is as encouraging as they are challenging.
    Looking forward to chatting with you and being held accountable :). I am more than happy to do the same in return.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Jane
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    37yr old male, lost 80lbs before, looking to get back on track and lose 40 more!
    I'm a diet controlled diabetic, 6'5" 320lbs looking to get to 265.
    I'm currently doing C25K and hundredpushups.com
    Sent you a friend request

Anyone else looking to add a friend that has anything in common, add me as well.
  • mfastdriver123
    Options
    Hi, I am Heather and I just joined today. I wasn't expecting to join today and am already in the negative. Please add me and lets do this together. My starting goal to lose is 50 lbs but depending on how I am doing once I reach my goal, there will possibly be another 20 lbs to go. I am saying once because I am tired of if I reach my goal. I am a single mom of 2, work full time and am normally to tired to exercise. Need all the motivation I can get and all the support also.

Please add me :)
    Heather
  • margeasley
    Options
    Hi, I'm Margaret. I was on Weight Watchers a few months ago and lost about 17 pounds. I could not afford the monthly fees for Weight Watchers and quit the online program. Unfortunately, I have gained back about 10 pounds and am trying to get back on track. I need to lose about 25 - 30 pounds but sometimes, to me, it feels like 100. I need your support too! Thanks.
  • hjames0486
    Options
    Let me just say WOW! Thank you everyone for the add. It is amazing that complete strangers are willing and wanting to offer me support, motivation and encouragement, it means a lot and I look forward to sharing my experience with all of you!
  • Jaylove88
    Options
    Hello I am also new i just dont know yet how to add ppl so feel free to add me! I am as well looking for some friends to help motivate and I do the same for them!! good luck!
  • mfastdriver123
    Options
    Hi, you have mentioned a boot camp that members are on? I would like to learn more about this please. Thanks, Heather