Motivated females

Options
Hi! I'm looking for a group of females to become friends with so that we can keep each other motivated on this journey. Right now I'm 185 lbs and my goal is to be 170 with a lot of muscle definition.

Replies

• irishmamof2
    irishmamof2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me .
  • maggiejo717
    maggiejo717 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We are similar- I’m 186 lbs and goal is 165! Good luck!!!
  • SaberBunny
    SaberBunny Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I've lost 79, I have 140 to my first major goal. Full disclosure as you want to add motivated females, I am a trans woman on HRT
  • Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    You can add me - I went from 182 to 139, still working on that muscle definition! :)
  • crymil1227
    crymil1227 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I am looking to drop 20 and add muscle definition as well! Feel free to add me!
  • Courttt09
    Courttt09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me, always looking for supportive/motivational friends! Trying to lose about 10 more pounds and tone up as well
  • tecat810
    tecat810 Posts: 4,567 Member
    Options
    Add me please! At 157 and want to lose 15-20. Have lost 22 so far since March and working on strength!
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,785 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me. 103lbs down. Building muscle and carb cycling now.
  • thechainedwoman
    thechainedwoman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well.. My goal is really different than yours, but Id love to have some female friends to motivate me too haha, please add me if youd like.
  • moshpits
    moshpits Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! Young female professional looking to get into shape and stay motivated