Low-carbing buddies!

Options
I’m looking for others choosing to lose weight with a lower carb diet. I would love the extra support and encouragement!

Replies

• dollarbill181
    dollarbill181 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I struggled with losing weight for quite a while despite watching my calories and exercising religiously. Ever since I started counting carbs instead, the weight pretty much melted off even though I couldn't exercise as often.
  • FunandFitMom
    FunandFitMom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hey, Katrina! I have been paleo/keto on and off for about a year. I can definitely tell when I eat too many carbs and feel better and am more able to think clearly when I don't. I'm glad to encourage and be an accountability partner, if you're open to that in return. Lowcarbmaven, dietdoctor, and wickedstuffed are among my favorite sites for good recipes.
  • mom22lappys1
    mom22lappys1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm trying low carb, not Keto. Add me, we can motivate each other
  • fitmomo3
    fitmomo3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been "Dirty Keto" since Jan and more so low carb this summer as I love all the summer fruits! I've lost 35 pounds and feel amazing!! This way of eating definitely works for me and I'm hoping to lose my final 8 pounds once I crack down more once fall starts. I'm here to cheer you on and support is definitely huge 😊
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Also doing low carb. I eat lots of veggies....so not totally keto. Feel free to add me!