Trying again

Options
Hi I’m not exactly new but I’m trying to kick start my diet! Can lose it but no good at keeping it off!

Replies

• auzziecawth
    auzziecawth Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You are not alone there. The key is to adopt healthy patterns you can sustain forever and not go back to doing things the old way after you lose the weight you want.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    You will have an easier time keeping weight off if stop trying to kickstart your diet. Your diet is what you eat. If you want to eat less/better, just do that.
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Your diet is what you eat. If you want to eat less/better, just do that.

wow...that just spoke to me. So simple, but not easy, lol.
  • jadedpuffin
    jadedpuffin Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi People.....Was regular here till I had a bad parachute accident last year that nearly paralysed me...crushed vertebrae but slowly back on my feet now....nearly a year since the accident. Trying to focus on my diet and exercising with limitations....
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Make sure to keep yourself accountable (to you) and track EVERYTHING. Don't get down if you have a bad day (or week), it happens to everyone. Keep your long term goal in mind and work towards it.
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you! I've managed to lose 80 lbs years ago...also managed to gain that 80 lbs back plus more! :( Needless to say, I'm back and wanting to lose 100 lbs.