Hiya! Looking for accountable friends.

Options
Hey! I’m Laura, an early 20-something trying to get fit for the first time in 5+ years. My goal is just to have a healthy body, shedding pounds and gaining muscle is a bonus but I’m more looking for a lifestyle change.
When I’m not looking up workout videos to save and never look at again I’m playing PlayStation or Pokémon Go (like a total nerd).

It would be rad to find a few friends on here to hold each other accountable to their workout goals and nudge each other in the right direction.

Replies

• Granniemand
    Granniemand Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm also new. Don't know how to add friends. Any idea? X
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Hi both :)
  • SummerTwentyOne
    SummerTwentyOne Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura,

I’m a hot garbage 20 something queen of naps and snacks. I also need to lose an additional 40lbs on top of my current 65lbs loss. If you need support I’m here!
  • sdanemrtn
    sdanemrtn Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hello! New and working towards completely transforming myself, weight and lifestyle. Always eager to cheer someone else on, as well,
  • lavetajackson
    lavetajackson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm looking for friends so we can motivate each other. I'm working on losing weight and toning.
  • Rasgriz93
    Rasgriz93 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey Laura, I just joined today, I'm glad to see someone else ready to help motivate others as well as progress themselves. I'd be happy to have you as a fitness friend. I need to target my love handles lol
    That's literally the only thing that bothers me
  • michaelfox621
    michaelfox621 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura :) I have the same goals. I'm new too.
  • tylerNoGAinzgall
    tylerNoGAinzgall Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Heya i’ve been into fitness for years now and and in desperate need of friends of this app haha so hit me up and i’ll do my best to keep you accountable
  • kbush2018
    kbush2018 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I’m here for you girl! Or anyone else. Just add me
  • Capt_Merica
    Capt_Merica Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome! X Boxer here! Feel free to add me!
  • Divyanshu91
    Divyanshu91 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome.... I'm always up for new frndz who are into fitness and want to make their life healthy....feel free to add me...
  • hellosair
    hellosair Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m 26 and trying to get fit while playing Pokémon go too! Let’s be fitness pal friends
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want more friends
  • hosein4213
    hosein4213 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Hello all friends
    I am hossein from Iran, i started freshly
    I wanna lose weight and make a healthy body, if any one of you wants to be my friends and be in touch, she can find me on telegram with this number
    +989186928010
    I’ll be glad to see you there
    Lets make a good time