2»

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MFP doesn't require you to be weighed and lectured weekly by stressed out, shrill, middle aged ladies who tell unfunny jokes.

So rosie o'donnell, a rodeo clown and a chicken walk into a bar......

This sounds like it has some real potential. Is it clean enough to tell in completion?

And the bartender sez:

What is this ?!? ... Some kind of a joke?
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MFP could totally take WW in a fist fight.

Mud Wrestling Too !

.... although weight watchers could probably win a hot dog eating contest.

Obviously, you have never seen @mustacheU2Lift swallow wieners.

Only in blurry home movies.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    MFP doesn't require you to be weighed and lectured weekly by stressed out, shrill, middle aged ladies who tell unfunny jokes.

Interesting I never once got lectured in all my years on WW, not one single time.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Honestly never tried WW.. but see it more as a diet and MFP as a way of life.
    Not trying to *kitten* on WW but with MFP I feel bad if I miss a day, miss the forms and people.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Honestly never tried WW.. but see it more as a diet and MFP as a way of life.
    Not trying to *kitten* on WW but with MFP I feel bad if I miss a day, miss the forms and people.

WW is not a diet at all. They taught me all about portion control and eating anything I wanted to eat in moderation. Complete lifestyle change. But I'll stop defending them because they're not paying me. So you guys can go ahead an bash them all you want.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I have no experience whatsoever with Weight Watchers, but I have always felt that they would send people to your house to brutalize you and threaten your family if you fell off the wagon.
  • rheinscheld7
    rheinscheld7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I never had much luck with WW. I have been using MFP for about 3 weeks. While I haven't weighed myself yet, I do feel much better and seem to notice a difference in the tummy area. When I did WW I felt like I had to make 2 separate meals, one for me and the other for my family. I don't feel that way when using MFP....I eat anything, as long as I track it.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options

Bummer you have had such a bad experience with a WW meeting. The reason I don't want to leave WW is because of how awesome and funny my leader is and the great people I get to see every week. We have really good discussions and not once have a felt like I was being lectured. :)
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I have no experience whatsoever with Weight Watchers, but I have always felt that they would send people to your house to brutalize you and threaten your family if you fell off the wagon.

I'm pretty sure that Weight Watchers kidnapped my puppy.
  • fluffy2bslim14
    fluffy2bslim14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That’s my problem with Ww or sw investing until full I can eat non stop all day long as I never really fill full so I think counting the cals is a lot better as like someone said cals in v cals out x