This girl needs an accountability buddy!

Options
I’ve been on this journey before and lost about 20 pounds. Life gets in the way and I fell off track once I hit my goal. My kids are going back to school so it’s a perfect time to get back on track and do more for myself again. I need someone who is going to be motivating like myself someone who is willing to dig deep, FaceTime, Snapchat, keep in touch on a daily to bi daily basis. I need help with meal plans so I don’t get bored with my food. We can video chat once a week and prep our meals together for the week. I feel like it will be much easier with someone who is trying to do the same as I am. So please only respond if you’re absolutely serious about having an accountability partner. Women only please as I don’t think it would be appropriate for me to have a male partner. ☺️

Replies

• Amandachanges
    Amandachanges Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Me! My name’s Amanda, and I have a substantial amount of weight to lose (currently at 226.2, goal weight 130). I could really use a motivation partner as well. I’m a homeschooling single mom of 4, so I really don’t have much of a social life...and currently no one in my life to hold me accountable. Let me know!
  • mom22lappys1
    mom22lappys1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just back on MFP, need help, have about 80-90 to lose. Need some help holding me accountable. Add me