Vegan Weight Loss Challenge

Options
ashleybanuel
ashleybanuel Posts: 1 Member
Initially when I went vegan 2 years ago, the weight flew off and I became very lean naturally. I had a small surgery and some subsequent emotional eating a few months back which caused me to gain back about 10 lbs. Looking to do a one month vegan challenge with some plant based people to get back to my healthy habits :) Who’s in?!

Replies

• rouxrose
    rouxrose Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m in!
    Similar story..
    I was 135-140, then had a baby and went up to 170-175 but luckily the weight came off easily.. went down to 145 in less than a year.
    Then marriage problems and divorce happened and now I’m up to 166 🙄

Been vegan for 4.5 years 🙌🏽
    I’ve cut my calorie goal down and am trying to be active every day.
    I’m not planning on weighing in again until September 3rd which will be a month for me on MFP
  • SciGirlNJ
    SciGirlNJ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looks like the group for me, too! Rouxrose, we’re similar on numbers... I know I feel healthy & energetic around 145lbs. I had already gained some weight last year & joined a gym in September with plans to start work on it, but then damaged my knee in October. Physical therapy was not an option & I put off surgery until December due to work schedules. More weight gained. I’m at 178 currently, but finally done with PT & cleared for the gym. Looking to find a diet & exercise routine that work for me.