What is something that you like about yourself?

Options

Replies

• SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Well this' a combination, of both liking & disliking something, concerning myself! My brother had 4 children, within 5 years & I was so afraid, of forgetting their birthdays/ages and/or confusing them that once I know anyone's birthday/age, I am unable to forget it!

Plus I began to remember other dates, like when I was last prescribed an antibiotic & when I took each selfie! I'm hoping that as I've to begin remembering more important dates, that unimportant 1's filter via my memory!

Also I've made the decision to not wish anyone whom's previously been unappreciative enough to not even've the decency to acknowledge me, happy birthdays and/or those that I know know mine, that don't wish me them either! Hopefully that ought to help, make those dates quickly forgettable!
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I am very driven when I want to be. Once I decide to do something I do it. I don’t stop until I succeed.

I am very understanding and empathetic.

I have a strong work ethic.
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I am a strong person with a low *kitten* tolerance
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I'm not offended by anything. Except Michael Jackson slander. I will come after you. 🤺
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    I have the ability to see both points of view during arguments

Do you have the light version of this condition, or do you also make up new points of view to throw in when there's too much concurring going on?
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    That I’m very calm and never judge anyone. I also give great massages
  • waluouija
    waluouija Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm compassionate and I make decisions with fairness being my top priority.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    That I don't toot my own horn.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    That I don't toot my own horn.

Heck, I can't even reach...yet.

*goes back to stretching*
  • covetthycarbs
    covetthycarbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Well this' a combination, of both liking & disliking something, concerning myself! My brother had 4 children, within 5 years & I was so afraid, of forgetting their birthdays/ages and/or confusing them that once I know anyone's birthday/age, I am unable to forget it!

Plus I began to remember other dates, like when I was last prescribed an antibiotic & when I took each selfie! I'm hoping that as I've to begin remembering more important dates, that unimportant 1's filter via my memory!

Also I've made the decision to not wish anyone whom's previously been unappreciative enough to not even've the decency to acknowledge me, happy birthdays and/or those that I know know mine, that don't wish me them either! Hopefully that ought to help, make those dates quickly forgettable!

Weren't you banned?
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    edited August 2018
    Options

Weren't you banned?

Not prior to deleting my account, I later found that if you don't log out separately via the forums after deleting your account, that it takes some time for MFP to log you out permanently themselves! Previously it was my belief that if you delete your account it deletes all access, so I was unaware that you've to log out of the forums separately thereafter deleting an account! Thereby CaloricCountess got banned, after I deleted the account! I guess that they didn't count that against me because I've been creating & deleting a new account every time that I leave to decompress & then return with no problems afterwards! I didn't even know that CaloricCountess got banned, until I returned with a new account & searched for a selfie, that I posted!
  • covetthycarbs
    covetthycarbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options

Weren't you banned?

Not prior to deleting my account, I later found that if you don't log out separately via the forums after deleting your account, that it takes some time for MFP to log you out permanently themselves! Previously it was my belief that if you delete your account it deletes all access, so I was unaware that you've to log out of the forums separately thereafter deleting an account! Thereby CaloricCountess got banned, after I deleted the account! I guess that they didn't count that against me because I've been creating & deleting a new account every time that I leave to decompress & then return with no problems afterwards! I didn't even know that CaloricCountess got banned, until I returned with a new account & searched for a selfie, that I posted!

You are one of the lucky ones
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    edited August 2018
    Options

Weren't you banned?

You are one of the lucky ones

No, it's because they banned an account, that didn't even exist at the time! While I didn't delete my account, then because of any expectation of a ban {I've deleted other accounts prior to that account, to decompress}, I guess if you believe that you'll be banned just delete your account 1st & then, create another!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I like that I am optimistic, I get along with pretty much everyone, and I make people smile/laugh.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    maxresdefault.jpg