Fitbit friends? Looking for motivation after having a baby

Options
jgomez0720
jgomez0720 Posts: 4 Member
edited July 2018 in Motivation and Support
I was so blessed to have my baby girl March 30th of this year. We had an emergency c-section after 24 hours of labor. Her and I got through it together.
Now, that everything is said and done (months ago) and my healing has come to the end stage, getting motivated to get back in the gym. I'm struggling with the time management, between my newborn and 5 year old you would think I'd have an easier time getting to the gym. I also work 2 part time jobs while still being considered a stay at home mom.
I recently set the goal of getting back into running and training for a 5k. I'm really excited and feel this is a good start for me.
I finally, got my fitbit replaced so if anyone reads this and would like to add me, please feel free. My email is [removed] I love doing challenges and cheering people on. I would love to have more positive people around me.

Thank you

Add fitbit user
[email removed]

[/email]
MODERATOR NOTE: Please send personal details via Private Message, please do not post your personal information in the forums.

Guideline 7. Do Not Publish Private Contact Information

For your safety, do not post personal information such as telephone numbers, emails, mailing addresses, chat or instant messenger IDs, etc.

You may post links to your Fitbit or Apple Watch profile if you wish but do not post email addresses and phone numbers. If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

With respect,
Sugar
MFP Moderator

Replies

• MaxT370
    MaxT370 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    A very late congratulations on your baby! I am officially 1 year post partum as of yesterday :o and would really like to get back into my old routine. I'll send you a friend request. I have a fitbit too if you wanna be friends there!