I need friends!! (Wow that sounds more depressing than I hoped)

Options
Hi all.

Right, I’m joining mfp as I’ve got at least a stone to loose and I need motivation. I’ve tried to do this on my own but love having a support network, as well as helping others to achieve their goals. So, if I don’t sound like a loser with no friends hiding in a basement, please feel free to drop me a message so I can add you as a friend and hopefully shift some weight together. Cheers!

Replies

• joyjoybean
    joyjoybean Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’ve started my journey today with the hopes to loose 2.5 stone.
  • Junebug2022
    Junebug2022 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    What’s wrong with hiding in a basement with no frwends? 🤷‍♂️
  • JSUClay
    JSUClay Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You’re wearing a Pantera t-shirt in the pic?! Well hell yeah - I’ll be friends!
  • AshlieFelix
    AshlieFelix Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend :) I need some weight loss buddies of my own. I am actually trying to lose 6 stone
  • reneermcmahon
    reneermcmahon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    In truth, I did have to look up how much a "stone" was. Thanks to a handy dandy conversion chart, I now know I need to lose about 2.5 stones. :smile: Definitely count me in your friend circle!
  • thelegendofsakura89
    thelegendofsakura89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Also digging the Pantera shirt! \m/
    Add me!
  • kchapman588
    kchapman588 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    HELL YEAH! MOTIVATION GROUP
  • CheerMom715
    CheerMom715 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I “Walked” to Pantera today. See what I did there? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • CheerMom715
    CheerMom715 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just looked up a “stone” and how much that was on this side of the pond. Yeah. I need to lose a stone....maybe a bit more.
  • erinnehug
    erinnehug Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also had to look up my stone weight loss goal, I have 2 stones to lose. I been on MFP for a few years but always fall off the wagon. Hopefully building a community will help! Feel free to add me!