Eggo - Nutri Grain WAFFLES?

Options
Hi everyone! I have seriously been craving some waffles!! :( I plan on replacing the syrup with of course.. trader joes raw almond butter!! Anyone try these EGGO NUTRI GRAIN WAFFLES? I hope they're okay to eat?! I can't seem to find the Kashi ones anywhere :(

Replies

• meganwolsker
    Options
    I love them :)
  • jessieo387
    jessieo387 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have had them and they are delicious! The blueberry ones are so good I don't put anything on them at all.
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I love them too. I just had two waffles with scrambled egg whites this morning :)
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I like the light ones with a TBSP of natural peanut butter and a 1/4 tsp of honey drizzled on them. YUM!
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    i have had them before, but I don't recall the nutritional information to give you any advice on how nutritionally sound they are.
    however the ones that I eat now are Van's Natural Foods Light Waffles (97% Fat Free)

and i just happen to have a box in my freezer :D

Nutritional Info
    Serving Size = 2 Waffles

Calories: 140
    Total Fat: 2g
    Sat: 0g
    Trans: 0g
    Cholesterol: 0mg
    Sodium: 340mg
    Total Carbs: 33g
    Fiber: 6g
    Soluble Fiber: 2g
    Insoluble Fiber: 4g
    Sugars: 4g
    Protein: 3g

I like to eat them with peanut butter! :)
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I have them for breakfast every morning at work with natural peanut butter...it keeps me full until lunch!! I think it's a great option!
  • tootsieanne
    tootsieanne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    eggos whole grain low fat waffles are my favorite... i have one everyday with parkay 0 cal butter spray a sprinkle of cinnamon and aunt jemima low cal no sugar syrup... delish = 80 calorie breakfast with room for a little early morning ice cream ;)
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    I love the low fat ones! They are delicious.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I have had the Nutri Grain Low Fat Waffles. They are still a high carb food but if you like waffles they may be even better then the regular. I'm trying to stay away because if I have them in the house I'll eat them all.
  • OlibecaMom
    Options
    Delish with some fresh berries and fat free cool whip! Yummmmmmmy!
  • Eunified
    Eunified Posts: 51
    Options
    They're really goooood!!!!! I buy them all the time for my waffle cravings! LOL
    They taste just as good as the regular ones! =)
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! My daycare kids and family eat them all the time.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    They are DELICIOUS! Good quick meal and great if you need something different.

I like to put PB on them....gets all melty and delicious.

Good with frest fruit or fruit compote.
  • flutatious1
    flutatious1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    The Biggest Loser Diet that I've been on uses them all the time....topped with yummy berries! very filling :-)
  • MilfShakeIt
    MilfShakeIt Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Love them! Yumm!!!
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I like the light ones with a TBSP of natural peanut butter and a 1/4 tsp of honey drizzled on them. YUM!

YES. this is a staple breakfast for me!!