Say it..... without really saying it.

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Wtf is happening here?

It's all just Thursday transactional logistic talk. nothing more to see here.

I see, carry on then :D
    Wtf is happening here?

Good morning! ☀️☕☕

rigjia4xdg6d.gif

Good morning M 🤗
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    :(
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Ball is in your court
  • covetthycarbs
    covetthycarbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I think I'm safe from ever being banned. I can't even manage to get a warning. I'm horrible at being bad.

You just need to get the right sad kinda person to be jealous of you. They will keep reporting you and have their friends do the same. It’s super sad but I’ve seen it happen. And I’ve had it happen to me. That particular person wasn’t able to get me banned though. She tried though. Oh how she tried! So there is hope for you. Just keep being awesome and the haters will keep trying. ;)

I always thought getting banned was because of your own doing not because malicious and pathetic online users have nothing better to do. I agree, it's super sad. Another reason why I limit my time here. Thanks for the tips ;)

I used to think that as well. I'm sure our lizard queen friend and shoe queen friend did as well......... :(
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    You're different.. that's refreshing, I like it
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    You: *clickity-clack* "Ohh this will get me the likes!"
    Me: 😶🙄🤐
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    snakes slithering out of their holes always creeps me out

Me too ,slimey suckers
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    🦄 ☎️

👀
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    🦄 ☎️

👀

Too vague, can you give us more of a hint? :D

Double stands are obvious.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    I think I'm safe from ever being banned. I can't even manage to get a warning. I'm horrible at being bad.

You just need to get the right sad kinda person to be jealous of you. They will keep reporting you and have their friends do the same. It’s super sad but I’ve seen it happen. And I’ve had it happen to me. That particular person wasn’t able to get me banned though. She tried though. Oh how she tried! So there is hope for you. Just keep being awesome and the haters will keep trying. ;)

I always thought getting banned was because of your own doing not because malicious and pathetic online users have nothing better to do. I agree, it's super sad. Another reason why I limit my time here. Thanks for the tips ;)

Actually it's a combination, of both! You won't be banned, if you don't do anything that's against the guidelines! The difference's that some've enemies, that follow them around the forums & flag their violating posts, thereby guaranteeing that they get caught/banned! Whereas some post violating posts, that no 1 flags! Also some're caught simply because the moderators found the violation themselves, while typically looking over a thread that other members were flagged within!

Nearly everyone who posts anything here has violated at least one of the guidelines. Just like nearly every citizen has broken SOME law at some point. If you look hard enough you can find an offense.

Exactly...
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    ?!
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    ?!
    For those whom read my now deleted post, which of their popularity's been souring recently?

Via my DeficitDuchess era here:
    This' also why, I never trust the; "Pillar Of The Community" because no 1's that, good of; a person & they always seem to, be getting arrested for committing the; most heinous acts! These people've either a lot to hide, desire to gain trust to access victims with ease/avoid being a suspect and/or they're God fearing & thus're attempting to do enough good deeds to, be forgiven for their bad 1's; even while still committing bad 1's!
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    If the story you have been told seems a bit off you probably didn't get all relevant information.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »
    If the story you have been told seems a bit off you probably didn't get all relevant information.

If you're told a story, regardless of how valid it seems, you most definitely did not get all relevant information. Work on the assumption that half of what you're told is true and it is, at most, half of the actual story and things will be simpler