30 day shred - start with me?

Options
Hi guys! I have started the 30 day shred about 1000 times. This time, I would like to see it through. My 16 year old son is even going to do it with me. Does anyone want to join? Just let me know. Thanks!

Replies

• Aicyla22
    Aicyla22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I did day 1 today.
  • bellissimaluna
    bellissimaluna Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yay! Great! If you want we can check in with each other. Even do something like (eekk, take our measurements?). Would you be up for that?
  • fwallace339
    fwallace339 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, what's the 30 day shred? I'm new to all this
  • bellissimaluna
    bellissimaluna Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi! It is a 20 minute, intense workout by Jillian Michaels that last for 30 days. There are three levels to be done each for ten days and get increasingly more challenging. I feel awesome after doing it, although I admit I have never seen the full 30 days through. That is what I would like to do here. I am also so curious to see what kind of results I get. Just Google it and you can get an idea of what is involved. Hope you join us!
  • MaxT370
    MaxT370 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I've done the 30 day shred before! It worked pretty well. I'd be up for doing it again!
  • chandraminick
    chandraminick Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Stick with it for 60 days instead of just the 30, and you will be amazed at how much your body changes. I did it twice and lost 40 lbs. The second time around, you can vary it to keep from getting bored by doing each level for seven days, and then each level three days to make ten days on each level. Nothing changes too much in 30 days, but give it 60, and you won't wanna quit after the results.