What annoys you about someone else?

Options
covetthycarbs
covetthycarbs Posts: 300 Member
What annoys you about someone else? Do they have an irritating quality that you just can't stand? Do they treat you in a manner that offends you? Do they annoy you beyond the level of just letting it go? Is that coworker about to give you an aneurysm? Did your SO forget to do something you've been reminding them of AGAIN?! Did your inlaws bring up THAT story at the reunion yet again? Did your boss forget to give you credit? Did your dog chew your shoes? Tell us all about it here. Let it go. Scientists say that if you post it, your stress level will lower and your blood pressure will lower. That is actually bologna, but it sounds good. Try it.

Replies

• covetthycarbs
    Options
    I love my 14 year old son but apparently he has reached the age where he thinks I am incapable of doing anything right. AND MY GOD IT IS ANNOYING.
  • covetthycarbs
    Options
    my internet is crappy. It makes my show choppy. That is extremely annoying.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    The people who live above me. The woman yells on her phone all the time on speaker, she is not capable of just talking. When both her and her husband are home they yell and scream at each other non stop it seems.
    I want to yell back "GET A DIVORCE".
    Thankfully they aren't speaking English so I don't know what the hell they are saying.
  • covetthycarbs
    Options
    my neighbor. always smoking, drinking a beer, and standing in his driveway staring at our house. its annoying and super creepy.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    my neighbor. always smoking, drinking a beer, and standing in his driveway staring at our house. its annoying and super creepy.
    Hmm... what brand does he drink? *nervously clutches beer*
  • covetthycarbs
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Hmm... what brand does he drink? *nervously clutches beer*

Do you have a mullet?
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    You’re total lack of communication and thoughts of others feelings.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Narcissistic tendencies.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    • Not cleaning up after themselves; leaving trash or clothes lying around for others to pick up.
    • Litter bugs. Pick up your damn trash.
    • My son's habit of starting every yes or no question with a story. Seriously, I asked you a yes or no question. No need to give me an excuse that we both know is just a lie anyway.
    • People who stand in line for ages at an eatery and then despite having had PLENTY of time still don't know what they want to order.
  • MaxT370
    MaxT370 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My next door neighbor complaining that my dog barks....if you don't want to hear a dog bark, don't move into a pet friendly place.
    The sound made by forks scraping against teeth gives me the chills.
    Picking up trash inside/outside..use the trash can!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I love my daughter dearly and Im grateful she calls but she needs a timer on her phone to limit her to under an hour .. sheeesh :(
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    Folks who can't take ownership. My problem, my mistake, my responsibility. Even for the little things. „A glass broke” - No, you broke the glass. Own that. I know several people like this and they blow my cork.

People who apologize too often, blurting out „sorry” like a reflex. I can't trust them.

The „yes, buts”. There should be a limit of like two or three of those after which it is mandatory to say no. I will not bite your head off, I promise.

I just explained the last one to an intern and they looked at me like I was crazy. Man, learn to say no. It will help you in life.
  • covetthycarbs
    Options
    @covetthycarbs pages me

All. The. Time. :rage:

@leut_underpants, whose your daddy?
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Fathers who feel that working 6 - 7 days a week is more important than spending 2 days in every 14 with their children
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Must you chew your gum so loudly? You sound like a dog with a mouth full of Peanut Butter.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    When I walk into a room and no one greets me like they greet Norm.
  • St4rFire
    St4rFire Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Don't use my things, buy your own damn things to use.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    MFP doesn't have enough storage space for my list...