Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Vegan Weight Loss Challenge

ashleybanuel
ashleybanuel Posts: 1 Member
Initially when I went vegan 2 years ago, the weight flew off and I became very lean naturally. I had a small surgery and some subsequent emotional eating a few months back which caused me to gain back about 10 lbs. Looking to do a one month vegan challenge with some plant based people to get back to my healthy habits :) Who’s in?!

Replies

• rouxrose
    rouxrose Posts: 4 Member
    I’m in!
    Similar story..
    I was 135-140, then had a baby and went up to 170-175 but luckily the weight came off easily.. went down to 145 in less than a year.
    Then marriage problems and divorce happened and now I’m up to 166 🙄

Been vegan for 4.5 years 🙌🏽
    I’ve cut my calorie goal down and am trying to be active every day.
    I’m not planning on weighing in again until September 3rd which will be a month for me on MFP
  • SciGirlNJ
    SciGirlNJ Posts: 2 Member
    Looks like the group for me, too! Rouxrose, we’re similar on numbers... I know I feel healthy & energetic around 145lbs. I had already gained some weight last year & joined a gym in September with plans to start work on it, but then damaged my knee in October. Physical therapy was not an option & I put off surgery until December due to work schedules. More weight gained. I’m at 178 currently, but finally done with PT & cleared for the gym. Looking to find a diet & exercise routine that work for me.