166lbs now -135 by June 2019

Options
Hi everyone! I am a 36 year old woman who wants to look GOOD for my 10 year wedding anniversary next June! My husband and I were married in Cancun...fast forward 10 years and two kids I’m looking to drop some weight and get tone. I am new to MFP and I’m just looking for some encouragement and friends to keep up with! I’ve quit before I am self-proclaimed lazy!! It’s all about the kids these days! Wish me luck!

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    If you're self-proclaimed lazy, you'll have to stop being that and be accountable to yourself, in order to succeed. MFP offers a great set of tools for weightloss, and you don't even need luck! Welcome!
  • karinJoseph415
    karinJoseph415 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I know I have to get over my laziness. I’m hoping MFP will be the motivation I need .
  • Jams29
    Jams29 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26. I started last year at 175 (then again in May of this year). I just got down to 166. My ultimate goal is also 135 and I'm hoping to get there by the end of this year (not a strict deadline though). I'd be happy to be your friend!
  • Venus_88
    Venus_88 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi! 30 pounds loss in a bit less than a year is very easy to get ... if you stay consistant. You are at the best place right now. MFP offers loads of useful tools and advices to help you get to your goal weight. Make some friends over here it will be way more fun.
    I started at 164 and now am at 145. My goal is 130 sooner than later but no time frame.
    Good luck.