Newbie with request for app.

Options
PLEASE create a dark theme option. I'm so used to using dark themed apps on my phone and it's plain hard to look at this app with it's blinding white theme.

I'm using CSS injection to make it dark on my computer but I can't hack this app to make it dark and discourages me from using it.

Also, lost 10 lbs guys, any pointers on Keto? Where can I find good meal plans or the basic gist for how to get started? I'm Asian/Italian so carbs are life and I've got no clue how to eat without them, heh.

Replies

• Jenniferakajacel311
    Jenniferakajacel311 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Sorry about your app troubles. As far as the carbs, no reason not to eat them, just learn how much and how often you can do so while still coming under calories for the day.
  • mdtaylor2274
    mdtaylor2274 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I can't help but notice that every time someone request for dark theme, it's ignored. Over 50 million downloads and these days people prefer to have options for themed apps. For example, I have a visual impairment and this white background is blinding. I can't be the only one that has a vision problem while trying to monitor my dietary habits. I'm currently on the trial premium version but this will determine whether or not I'll become a lifetime paying member.

Alternatively, if you use Substratum to theme with Swift Black theme, you can request the Substratum team to theme MyFitnessPal. They're currently waiting for another 10 members to make the request. So if you have Substratum please make the request.