Samsung or iPhone

Options
moogie_fit
moogie_fit Posts: 279 Member
Is MFP better for the iPhone or Android? I have had it for Samsung phones forever and just started using chat and forums more and have noticed that the interface is not so user friendly. Wondering whether it is better on the iPhone?

Replies

• jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    I'm on android and I see far fewer issues than I hear about from others related to the app. I am able to upload pictures both to my status and to the forums from the app.
  • moogie_fit
    moogie_fit Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Oh that makes sense why when I got a Samsung watch that they gave me premium for free for a year. I'm going to want to buy it tho after it runs out!
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    iPhone!
  • PaigeyPoo28
    PaigeyPoo28 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    iPhone 👍🏼
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Iphones pros is u can use the app to upload pics in forums. Cons is u cant upload pics to ur status directly without doing it via progress

Android pro is u can upload directly via status. Cons is u cant upload pics on the forum via app. U need to do it via browser

Other than that, both equally poop

I'm on android and can upload photos both in status and forums via app.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »
    Iphones pros is u can use the app to upload pics in forums. Cons is u cant upload pics to ur status directly without doing it via progress

Android pro is u can upload directly via status. Cons is u cant upload pics on the forum via app. U need to do it via browser

I'm on android and can upload photos both in status and forums via app.

I can only do forum pictures from the browser though, not through the Android app, although it is not a priblem to use app to add pictures to my feed.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options

You can now upload a pic on the forums with androids.

Oops...just saw the other comnents ...bleh...time for bed.