Err! Come on Girls, work with me

Options
2»

Replies

• angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    that is always the first thing to go on me. I guess everyone loses differently.
  • lovessweets
    Options
    I have a H cup and love them. I dont mind buying big dresses to fit them and get the dress taken in everywere else,My friends all want my chest so i just make the most of what i've got.
  • Febes24
    Febes24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You read my mind. I fit a medium shirt perfectly but the girls looks suffocated in them which is annoying so im stuck wearing a large and in dresses a 14 instead of 12. it gets annoying but i can tell they've gotten smaller due to strength training, so im going to keep doing chest presses and hope i go down another cup size.. i wan to be a C not a D
  • Krystal924
    Krystal924 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Went to JcPenny on lunch and bought a SIZE 12 dress, and the girls FIT!! Can't believe it. Has got to be the brand of the dress. I tried other 14's on too and didn't even finish zipping in the back (at the girls area). I'm attempting to add a pic. Hopefully it works.

image001-5-1.png
  • blnorman29
    blnorman29 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That looks great, I'm jealous! You go, girl!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    That's a really cute dress and it looks great!
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    that looks really good. have you tried a different bra? i have a couple bras that are less push up-y. a couple times i have been wearing one and my bf will say "are you wearing a bra?" he says they dont look "saggy" just that theres "not so much"
  • Ittee
    Ittee Posts: 285
    Options
    I'm with you there. Even when wearing size 14 pants, my girls are DDD. They did go down from the G they were at my highest weight, but beware your wishes. They don't decrease prettily, in a reverse growing way. They are more like party balloons two weeks after the party. Sure, they take up less space, but they sure were much more fun to look at back in the day.

Love it, and so true!
  • Krystal924
    Krystal924 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Actually in the picture I'm not wearing a bra at all. But I think I still need something. In person they still kinda looked saggy. I dont want them to be over the top, but appropriate for a wedding. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!