3:23PM

Options
The time of day when dieters are most likely to give into temptation.......

Replies

• joanieizme
    joanieizme Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I had half a cup of grapes and a string cheese stick. Yummy! :)
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Not me...that's when I have my scheduled snack. :drinker:
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    hmm, it is only 1:25 here, but yes, i totally just caved. the chocolate demons got me. BUT i only had 4 mini candy bars, less than 200 cals, and i tracked it. good thing i worked out this morning!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Lol - me too! Don't know where you're located at...but it's 2:25pm in Chicago. I so want to step out of the office and get a nice big mocha frappuccino w/ whipped cream from starbucks!!!! must be strong.........
  • jennyj09
    jennyj09 Posts: 80
    Options
    it's 2:27 here in SD now....
    I'm ready for a snack!! FORSURE!!!!!!!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    it's all good here
    having a bit of a late lunch
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, yes...I hate the time from 2-5! Too late for lunch, too early for dinner...I grabbed a Fiber One bar today! :)
  • DebbieMcK
    Options
    I'm eating a peach as I read this!
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Ive been pounding my water... I did have an oreo tho.. yes I had just 1! But i hit the gym at lunch then going to see the trainer at 5
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    YOU DON'T SAY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I go to the break room to get water (yeah, you know me, I'm being good). I'm strolling down the hall, minding my own business and as I approach the room of death, I stop dead at the door because I see this curious box sitting on the counter. Oh, my, WTF is that BOX doing there??? WHO is the MOTHERTRUCKER who brought this box to the office. At once, I must go investigate.....

photo3.jpg

As I open the box.... BAMMMMMMMM take that *kitten*!!!

screaming_lady.jpg

It was Sally the Whale sending me her regards!!!! F%cking goodies stacked in that box!!! Moist, delicious cookies of sin just waiting to be eaten.... well *kitten*. Guess what?!!!!!!!1 IT'S effing 3pm HERE MISSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

photo4.jpg
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I "cave in" after dinner if I still have hunger pains. Mostly occurs on weekends when I stay up late. >_>
  • countrygirl_717
    Options
    That used to be me! Now I'm choosing some Greek Yogurt with added Granola - clean & tasty!